20-22 March 2018
from 10:00 till 18:00
23 March 2018
from 10:00 till 16:00
Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow
Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya, 14
No. 4, No. 7
For purposes of maximum efficiency of your visit to the exhibition "Оbuv. Mir Kozhi", we suggest that you plan your activity in advance.
1. Set clear goals for your visit.
2. Draw up a work plan. Decide what tasks you have, what you are looking for, what should be done in the first place, etc.
3. Familiarize with the exhibition theme and the core activity of exhibitors in advance. You can find detailed information on the exhibition website.
4. Have a look at the plan of exhibition events in advance. Choose the events of your interest; plan your time to visit stands and to attend events of the business program.
5. Register on the website to receive an e-ticket. For accessing the exhibition, print your e-ticket, show it in the registration zone and receive a badge for entering the Expocentre Central Exhibition Center.
6. Choose the most convenient travel directions to the exhibition.
7. View in advance with the infrastructure of the Expocentre Central Exhibition Center. Scheme of exhibition complex Find out where you can park your car, use a copying machine or a fax, connect to the Internet, request translation services, print your materials, etc. This will make you feel confident and help rapidly perform your tasks.
8. Visit the exhibition together with colleagues. Make an individual work plan and plan a route around the exhibition for every employee of your company. By doing so, you can significantly increase the number of business contacts and visit more events.
9. Use the exhibition catalogue and guidebook. The exhibition catalogue contains an alphabetical list, a detailed description of core activities and contacts of exhibitors.
The guidebook will provide you with an exhibition plan, indicating the location of stands, and the program of exhibition events.
During the period of the exhibition, you can get catalogues of the current exhibition: from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m. at the Registration Zones.
10. Contact exhibition organizers if you have any questions. They will help you find the company of your interest and show you the way to the stand or the event venue.
11. Use the exhibition as a convenient place for meeting both for exhibitors and your clients, partners and colleagues. The Expocentre Central Exhibition Center has comfortable cafes and restaurants.
The Single Call Center is at your service; center employees will provide you with general information about the exhibition and other events. They work daily, from 8 a.m. till 8 p.m., including weekends.
Phone: +7 (499) 795-3799.
Technical Support for online services for visitors of Expocentre AO events
Phone: +7 (495) 649-8810 (from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. Moscow time on business days)
If you have used the online registration service and received no e-ticket, contact Technical Support Service by email: email@example.com.
Your message must include:
We will be unable to help you get registered and receive your ticket without this information!
Call Technical Support Service for online visitor registration: 8 (495) 649-8810 (from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. Moscow time on business days).